Career Related Cufflinks
While it is true that there are as many types of cufflinks as there are types of personalities and occasions we must also note that not every cufflink will match your personality, your outfit and most importantly your career. Hence we must define the always important career related Cufflinks.
Cufflinks are one of those accessories that are often overlooked but that
when properly matched to the outfit you are wearing can create a positive image
in the eyes of the beholder. Born in the seventeenth century cufflinks remain
one of the most important fashion accessories men of power and elegance wear
today in order to reinforce their image and establish their status within a
group of people.
Projecting Professionalism through Cufflinks:
Career related cufflinks were designed to do one thing; to project your level of professionalism through an elegant lens. Nothing creates an aura of distinction more than elegant enamel based cufflinks that have been delicately crafted to match your career orientation and professionalism.
By now you may be wondering "Why should I wear a career specific cufflink when I could use a generic cufflink and do just fine?" - Great question. The fact of the matter is that you don't want to create false illusions about your personality or level of professionalism, for instance, you may like a pair of cufflinks that have playing card designs but if you are an engineer such cufflinks may not speak truthfully about your knowledge and personality, all they say is that you like to gamble, a fact that may not be seeing with kind eyes if you are dealing with investors.
Furthermore, some people may think that giving so much meaning to cufflinks is overstepping on uncharted territory. However, take the following idea in consideration:
When speaking of the law of attraction it is often said that over 70% of the things people perceive of you are picked up not by what you say verbally but by the expression of your body or body language. This means that a nice lady may be attracted to your charms even before you open your mouth to say Hi! And is all thanks to the silent but rich language your body speaks and that accessories such as Cufflinks can enhance.
The same principle is applied to cufflinks. If you care about the social circles you interact with then it is important that you learn how to leverage your image to create successful personal and/or business relationships; hence the added value cufflinks provide.
Professional Cufflink Types:
There are many types of cufflinks and each should be used according to your career and image your are trying to build, this means that if you work in the financial sector there are cufflinks designed specifically for this type of users; the same can be said about engineer cufflinks, law cufflinks for lawyers, Military cufflinks, Photography cufflinks and such.
Besides projecting professionalism, these cufflinks are intimately tied up to New York fashion and even urban styles that are used today by singers, actors and successful people in Cosmopolitan areas so there is a lot to be said about these interesting fashion accessories.
- 7 out of 10 people who match their suits with the right cufflinks are given priority when it comes to business deals. These numbers prove correct the theory that "acting as if" you were a big shot does indeed send the message that you are a big shot or an important person.
- Professional cufflinks sport a good amount of enamel which is a material so compounded as to be opaque or amazingly transparent, colorful and yet colorless. The way this material reflects light is completely unique.
- Enamel was a material highly regarded in Egypt, Rome and Greece by jewel makers as well as those in power; it continues to be seen the same way by important people all over the world.
- Vitreous enamel or porcelain enamel is the colorful yet elegant form of enamel used today to give a sleek and glossy finish to one of a kind cufflinks.
- Enamel has a higher melting point than Aluminum
- There are 12 different techniques used today to apply enamel to different surfaces and materials and the effect created by each enameling technique is truly unique.
Great Examples of Career Related Cufflinks:
- Masonic Cufflinks: These are one-of-a-kind cufflinks which are beautifully crafted to provide a high level of elegance and professionalism to those who work in fields related to Engineering.
- Engineering Set Square and Protractor Cufflinks: Once again, Engineering is one of those fields that just can't be fully expressed by one set of cufflinks so this carefully crafted pair sends out a message of precision and intelligent attitude.
- Firefighter Cufflinks: It is a rarity to find someone more dedicated to the lives of others than a firefighter, designed to send out a message of quality and indomitable spirit.
Medical Stethoscope Doctor Cufflinks: the medical field is one of those
fields that require a specific set of cufflinks because generic designs just
won't do which is why this pair is truly unique enhanced only by its glossy