Few colors can convey many sensations, this is where the color purple
comes in because purple is one of them. Purple takes on the properties
of the color red which produces motion and causes people to get excited
and at the same time it blends the properties of the color blue in the
entire mix. Blue is known for being a soothing calmed color which
encourages concentration and productivity.
There are many tones of purple, in darker clearly defined purple tones this color helps people relax (blue properties) if the tones are high on the other hand it can cause uneasiness, but for the most part the color purple people use is somewhat darker or lighter which can uplift those who see this color, it can calm our minds and nerves and just like the color blue encourage creativity.
It has also been said that the color purple offers a sense of spirituality which sets it apart from other colors and tones. People who use this color send the message of being independent, creative, individualistic, romantic and very original. This color is also said to be related to New York fashion and NY urban style.
Interesting facts about the color purple:
- The color purple is said to represent "pride" in Christian belief. Some say that priests who use this particular color are being proud of having knowledge which leads to God. It is also used to represent advent and .
- When purple objects are used in small spaces they often makes the place appear to be larger, this theory has actually been tested in gardens where it is said that this color visually recedes and and makes a small place feel larger.
- Violet, a tone of purple is said to be the color of the "crown chakra" which is directly linked to our mind, our nervous system and it is also a representation of pure thoughts. Those who use the color purple or surround themselves by purple are said to be able to open the chakra which connects to infinite consciousness and also provides deep spiritual understanding.
- In United States politics the color purple is used to represent balance, for instance those states which have an equal distribution of members of the Republican and Democrat parties are said to be purple states.
- In countries such as
Japan and those with similar belief system, the color purple is
used to represent wealth and great social position.
Great Examples of Purple Cufflinks are:
- Circular "On : These rhodium-plated purple cufflinks are very elegant and a definitive must have for those who like the way silver blends and contrasts with the color purple. These cufflinks have a glossy finish which makes them even more attractive to the human eye. " Purple Cuff Links
- Traditional Rectangular Plum Striped Cuff Links: The perfect cufflinks for those who go for the elegant look while showing a trendy and futuristic design.
- Plum Purple Silk Knot Cuff Links: These are the perfect cufflinks for those who love simplicity and love the effect purple has in people, they are carefully hand made with real silk.
Plum Purple & Cream Silver Silk Knot Cuff Links: Just like the
already mentioned cufflinks these have a simple yet elegant design in
two thread tones, silver and purple which soothes and calms people.