Red is the only color name which can be traced back to Indo-European roots, it is often related to power, fire, passion, beauty, love, strength, romance. Other concepts this particular color is related to are: success, courage, happiness and fortune.
Those who wear the color red project great passion at everything they do, from personal relations to business ventures. Red cufflinks are meant for bold men who are leaders in every activity, they attract attention which makes those who wear it stand out from the crowd; when used in elegant cufflinks the color red can excite a person by increasing his/her pulse and respiration which enhances metabolism. Red cufflinks complement a strong and passionate personality and in business meetings they are used to stimulate people to make quick decisions which gives more of an edge to deal closers.
This particular color is also associated to sexuality and pheromones, it is said that the scent of red flowers is used to provide power and vitality.
Facts about the color red:
- Red charms, amulets and objects, were (and are still) worn in order to prolong life.
- In Feng Shui it is advised to paint the front door of a house with the color red in order to attract prosperity to its inhabitants. Following the very same Feng Shui school of thought, red is said to be related to "ch'i" energy of the west and it also is the most "yang" color, referring to "ying/yang"
- In countries like Singapore the color red is symbol of joy and happiness.
- Red is the highest color of the rainbow which is a position of leadership, however business people need to be careful when wearing this color. If the vibe in a business meeting is not optimal red items can energize people, on the other hand wearing red in meetings where fights and arguments are likely to occur is not recommended, the right tone to wear would be a darker more soothing color such as blue.
- The word "red" is used in songs and commercial goods to increase sales, we see and hear products with the word "red" in them every day, some examples are: red bull (energy drink), lady in red (song) and so on.
Great examples of elegant red cufflinks are:
- Square Red Enamel Cuff links: Provide a stylish silver finish with an attractive red center.
- Ruby Tear Drop CZ Crystal Cuff Links: Beautiful and elegant design which has carefully placed red stones.
- Oval Jasper Red and Onyx Stone Cufflinks: These red cufflinks provide a classy look, perfect for professionals.
- Red Rose Silk Knot Cuff Links: These carefully designed cufflinks are perfect for those individuals who would like to enjoy the benefits of wearing red cuff links and keep their looks simple.